The HDU-M8 is a by-pass filter suitable for engines up to 300kw/30 litres of oil. Input pressure 2-6 Bar. Flow rate through filter 120 max.
Supplied with 1x HDFC-N Filter Element.
- Removes microparticles including combustion deposits
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents engine corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 saving
- Reduces operating costs
The HDU-M8 features include:
- Input pressure 2-6 Bar
- Up to 99.9% water removed (both free and dissolved water)
- Particle contamination (including combustion deposits) removed
- Oil life can be extended by up to 4 times
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Earth moving machines
- Forestry equipment
- Rail maintenance machines
- Drilling/piling equipment
- Truck and Bus fleets
Flow Rate Through Filter (l/h)**:
H: 261 W: 187.50 L: 168
Inlet: 1/4″ BSP (m)
Outlet: 1/4″ BSP (m)
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 1 x HDFC-N
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Each SDFC Filter Element Can Remove Up To
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
By-pass filter suitable for systems of up to 400 litres. Max feed pressure 350 Bar. Flow rate restricted to 2 l/m.