By-pass filter suitable for offshore installation on equipment such as HPUs and winches. Max feed pressure 6 Bar.
Supplied with 1x SDFC Filter Element.
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Removes microparticles and salt
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 saving
- Reduces operating costs
The SDU-H8UW-S features include:
- Robust construction – hard anodised housing and 316 grade stainless steel hardware
- Input pressure max 6 bar
- Air bleed valve – eliminate air after a filter change
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Winches / cranes on deck
- HPUs on / under deck
Flow Rate Through Filter (l/h)**:
120 – 240 (Max)
H: 320 W: 237 L: 217
Inlet: 1/4 BSP (f)
Outlet: 1/4 BSP (f)
9.0 (approx. 4kg in water)
Filter Element Type:
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Each SDFC Filter Element Can Remove Up To
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
By-pass filter suitable for systems of up to 400 litres. Max feed pressure 350 Bar. Flow rate restricted to 2 l/m.