- Automated mixing of water soluble coolant
- Accurate and repeatable control of concentration
- Tight emulsion / small oil droplet size ensures optimal coolant performance and minimal coolant dragout
- Reduces coolant consumption by up to 25%
- No mixed coolant stored
- Delivers mixed coolant at 90 litres per minute
- Allows automated coolant distribution through pipe work system
- Conforms with Water Authority regulation
Water is drawn from the integral water tank. This reservoir of water (800 litres) allows for fast delivery of mixed coolant even if you have a slow mains water supply.
Soluble oil is drawn via a lance which senses the oil level and shuts down the SmartMix when the soluble oil container empties, avoiding the possibility of delivering pure water.
Up to 4 concentration presets can be programmed. Coolant is mixed accurately into a consistent, “tight” emulsion giving it the best chance of performing as intended, and lasting as long in service as possible.
The SmartMix has pressure control, allowing it to pressurise a distribution pipework system, starting and stopping on demand from either from the pipework or from the local dispensing gun.
The touch screen display of the SmartMix allows for easy operation, as well as displaying system status, soluble oil level, and any fault conditions.
- 800 litre water tank – no reliance on mains water pressure
- Dispensing rate up to 90 litres per minute
- Standard concentration range 0.5% to 10%
- Low soluble oil / low water shut off with warning
- Soluble oil level sensor with low level warning and empty cutoff protection
- Auto top up units – automatically control sump levels via a distribution pipe work system.
- SmartSump – Automatically control sump levels via a distribution pipe work system. Tramp oil and particle removal, and ozone infusion to control bacteria.
- Service contract.
Dry Weight (kg):
Coolant Delivery Rate:
SmartMix & CCS
The Ultimate Coolant Recycling Solution
Coolant around the workshop is collected in the CCS’s Used Coolant Tank (Tank 1). Used coolant is transferred through a bag filter to the CCS process tank, where tramp oil is coalesced and removed. Ozone gas is infused to control bacteria levels. Recycled clean coolant can be distributed around the workshop from the CCS’s holding tank (Tank 3).
If the level in tank 3 falls to a pre-set low level, the CCS allows new/fresh coolant to enter the tank from the CARDEV SmartMix.
Auto Top Up – ATU
Intelligent, level-sensing top up unit which, when combined with a SmartMix and distribution pipework, automatically controls the correct coolant level in a machine sump.