A proven method of accurate condition monitoring of a system. Effective inline sensors and monitors for fluid condition monitoring. Inline System20 sensors and hand-held monitors designed to give accurate and instant fluid system readings of flow, pressure and temperature. 3 sizes of inline System20 sensor for pressures up to 420 bar, an analogue monitor that utilises 3 day-glow gauges with protective cover. EM20 electronic monitor with full digital display and 300 test memory.
- 2 types of System20 sensor are available. STI=industrial with reverse flow capability. STS=Mobile without reverse flow capability
- 3 sizes of industrial inline System20 sensor for pressures up to 420 bar. 2 sizes of Mobile System20 sensor
- Analogue monitor utilizes 3 day-glow gauges with protective cover
- EM20 electronic monitor with full digital display and 300 test memory
- For use with all mineral oils, water and oil/water emulsions
We are Parker Hannifin’s official condition monitoring specialist distributor. We stock a wide range of Service Master Plus, Serviceman Plus, icount, and IPD’s.
Call us now on 01423 522 911.
The icountOS (IOS) is an innovative solution to the challenge of measuring the quality of hydraulic oils and hydrocarbon fuels in many different applications.