The load valve is fitted with two safety blow-out discs. The device is protected by this safety mechanism. These discs break and the load valve becomes inactive whenever the maximum permitted operating pressure (Pmax) is exceeded. The complete ﬂow then runs off to the tank.
Read the operating manual carefully before replacing the blow-out discs.
- Pressure, temperature and flow measuring device
- 2 measuring ranges of up to 750 l/min
- High-pressure-resistant up to 480 bar
- Integrated overload protection
- Reverse-mode operation (direction of flow A – B)
- Also with CAN bus connection
- CAN version with integrated temperature sensor
The icountOS (IOS) is an innovative solution to the challenge of measuring the quality of hydraulic oils and hydrocarbon fuels in many different applications.