A turbine wheel is driven by the oil ﬂow. The frequencies thus produced are processed by digital electronics. The influence of turbulent ﬂow effects is compensated for. Because of the low ﬂow resistance QR the hydraulic circuit operates with very low losses.
For pressure measurement the turbine is equipped with an EMA-3 quick coupling.
These turbine flow meters are suitable for hydraulic flow monitoring.
Oil temperatures are measured directly in the oil ﬂow in the turbine ﬂow meter. Consequently all the important measurement parameters are available at one measuring location.
- Independent monitoring of system contamination trends
- Rugged design ensures protection against environmental exposure
- Small and compact device constructed in SS
- Moisture %RH indicator (optional)
- Cost effective solution to prolong fluid life and reduce machine downtime
- Continuous performance for prolonged analysis
- Self diagnostic software
- Set up and Data logging support software included
The icountOS (IOS) is an innovative solution to the challenge of measuring the quality of hydraulic oils and hydrocarbon fuels in many different applications.