FETT 2000 is a highly adhesive, yellowish green fluorescent CALCIUM SOAP GREASE with extremely high resistance to oxidation. It has absolute resistance to water, very good adhesion and excellent pressure absorbing capability.
- Exceptionally good adhesive characteristics
- Absolute water resistance, including for salt water
- Excellent pressure absorbing capabilities, even in the event of sudden loading
- Negligible oil separation at all temperatures
- Excellent corrosion protection, even under poor conditions
Coolant Mixing Stations capable of delivering via distribution pipework systems or locally via dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.
MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K contain surface-active substances, which improve the coefficient of friction and even prevents stick-slip at slow feed rate and heavy loads.
Fluid Transfer Unit – FTU
Portable transfer unit for draining / filling sumps, as well as removing particle contamination without any machine downtime.