Spindle Line Cool Concentrate
Cool Concentrate is a fully synthetic, water soluble coolant concentrate. Its ingredients passivate the various materials and provide long-term protection against corrosion. When mixed with water, COOL CONCENTRATE is a very efficient coolant with a specific heat of 4.1 J/g-K, which is virtually the same value as for water (4.187 J/g-K).
- Very efficient heat removal
- Prevents electrochemical corrosion
- Effective in protecting aluminium, non-ferrous and ferrous metals from corrosion
- Zinc-plated parts are not affected
- Low maintenance
- Compatibility with plastics typically used n machine construction and with sealing materials has been tested and confirmed
Coolant Mixing Stations capable of delivering via distribution pipework systems or locally via dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.
MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K contain surface-active substances, which improve the coefficient of friction and even prevents stick-slip at slow feed rate and heavy loads.