MOTOREX SwissCool 8000 is a universal high performance, water-miscible, mineral oil containing cutting fluid. Free from chlorine, boron and formaldehyde. New performance additives provide outstanding wettability and optimum cooling and lubricating properties.
- Free from formaldehyde – Mild formulation
- Excellent cutting performance – Above average tool life. Suitable for high-alloy steels and aluminium.
- Water hardness – Forms stable and low-foam emulsions with preparation water from 5dh to 30dh.
- Complies with current legislation. – Meets the requirements of TRGS 611.
- Good rinsing behaviour – clean machine tools
- Outstanding corrosion protection – Protects machines and parts.
- Excellent biostability – The selected formulation prevents uncontrolled biological growth, resulting in a long emulsion service life.
Field of Application:
- Drilling, turning and milling of aluminium alloys, titanium, difficult to machine steels and non-ferrous metals.
Interested in a FREE trial?
We’d love to clean and fill one of your machines with MOTOREX Premium Coolant for FREE!
Our cleaning procedure includes:
System cleaner added to your machine.
Old coolant removed, sump and interior cleaned. Conveyor also cleaned if fitted.
Machine filled with weak solution of new coolant (1 or 2%) and circulate to flush out residues of old coolant.
Fully empty coolant wipe down all surfaces.
Refill system as recommended by fluid supplier.
Update coolant monitoring charts for HSE.
Coolant Mixing Stations capable of delivering via distribution pipework systems or locally via dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.
MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K contain surface-active substances, which improve the coefficient of friction and even prevents stick-slip at slow feed rate and heavy loads.