SwissGlide COREX HV
MOTOREX COREX HV is a range multigrade high performance industrial and hydraulic oils with a multigrade character. It is formulated from carefully selected paraffin-based oils and high performance, high pressure additives. Chemical additives which are extremely stable when subjected to shear forces and can change their structure ensure a markedly high viscosity index (High Viscosity Index = HVI) and a resultant extremely flat viscosity-temperature-curve. This multigrade characteristic is also retained after long hard use (stay-in-grade).
- Multigrade hydraulic oils
- A very favourable viscosity-temperature characteristic thanks to the high viscosity index
- Excellent stability when subjected to shear forces
- No HV-Index (High Viscosity) break-down
- Excellent corrosion protection
- A low pour point
- An excellent wear reduction effect
- High pressure properties
- Neutral behaviour in the presence of seals
- Compatible with other hydraulic oils manufactured on a mineral oil basis
Coolant Mixing Stations capable of delivering via distribution pipework systems or locally via dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.
MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K contain surface-active substances, which improve the coefficient of friction and even prevents stick-slip at slow feed rate and heavy loads.