The lubricating oils SUPERGLISS K contain surface active substances, which improve the coefficient of friction and prevent stick-slip at slow feed rates and heavy loads.
MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K are lubricating oils, which form a pressure resistant, adhesive lubricating film, which is even excellent suitable for vertical running guideway rails, since no drop formation occurs.
- Chlorine free
- Superior adhesion strength
- Reduction of stick-slip
- High pressure absorption capability and very good protection against abrasion
- Good de-emulsifying ability
- Optimal compatibility with water-miscible cutting fluids
- Substantial corrosion protection
- Proven adhesion, also with plastic coasts slideway
Coolant Mixing Stations capable of delivering via distribution pipework systems or locally via dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.
MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K contain surface-active substances, which improve the coefficient of friction and even prevents stick-slip at slow feed rate and heavy loads.