The CARDEV LDFC is a depth filter element made of long fibre cellulose, with a full diameter polyester protection disc. The element can be used on all oil-based fluids such as hydraulic, engine, gearbox oils and diesel fuels.
- Removes microparticles
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
- High dirt and water retention capacity
Click to download our latest datasheet or user manuals. Please note that you will need a PDF reader to view the files.
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
By-pass filter suitable for systems of up to 400 litres. Max feed pressure 350 Bar. Flow rate restricted to 2 l/m.
Service Master Plus
A rugged, portable device to measure and log pressure, temperature, flow, and speed.