Full Time – Permanent – Monday to Friday 09.00am – 5.00pm, (1 hour lunch break) – Branded Uniform
Contributory Pension Scheme – 20 days holiday plus bank holidays – Onsite Parking
£18K – Knaresborough
Working as part of a team, the main purpose of the Office Administrator is to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth, successful and effective running of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Office Administrator include:
- Providing a positive and friendly telephone and reception response service, answering incoming calls, gathering information, taking messages/transferring calls to the appropriate department/person, (this is NOT a large part of the role)
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the business, dealing with sign ins and preparing refreshments
- Organising business lunches for internal and external meetings
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining up to date contact and telephone lists
- Issuing, collecting, recording and filing Health & Safety data
- Stationery orders and office supplies
- Maintaining key customer contact records on the company CRM system
- Invoicing on SAGE
- Arranging vehicle hire and associated insurance
- Accurately entering hours for the Production staff
- Booking accommodation
- Accurately recording staff holidays
- Other administrative duties for various departments including purchasing, accounts and sales support.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in a similar role, i.e. Administration, Business Support and/or Reception.
Key to our client is attitude – you will be a friendly, positive and professional candidate who enjoys working and helping others, whilst making a role their own.
You will have excellent communication, time management and computer skills – comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. You will be able to pick up in – house systems quickly.
Exposure to a manufacturing/engineering environment would be beneficial but not essential.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
If it sounds like a job that you’d like to do, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to all enquiries.