2S-500BS – “Deck Pack”
The 2S-500BS Offline Static system for permanent / semi-permanent installation. Simple control, high pressure protection, powder coated frame.
Supplied with 2x SDFC Filter Elements.
- Simple to install and use on multiple systems
- Designed for continuous operation
- Can be temporarily mounted or permanently installed
- Rugged enclosed construction, powder coated mild steel frame
- Over-pressure protection
- Progressive cavity pumpset – 110V, 230V & 400V (50/60Hz) options available
- Integrated sample points – take a bottle sample or connect one of our ETL ConMon icountOS particle detectors for a real time check on fluid condition (ISO / NAS code and moisture content)
The 1S System benefits include:
- Removes microparticles & salt, down to 1 micron and smaller
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
- Enables filtration during operation or shutdown
Often used to maintain oil of ROVs on deck in between dives:
- Power generation
- Plastic moulding
- Cement Industry
- Manufacturing plants
- ROV Launch and Recovery Systems – LARS
- Tether Management System – TMS
Max Operating Temperature:
H: 593 W: 576 L: 267
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 2 x SDFC (Oil based fluids)
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
Genuine replacement filter elements guarantee maximum performance and cost-effectiveness.