Dual Stage Batch Controller
The 505 BC01 application is a dual stage batch controller for reliable measurement of preset quantities using a volumetric frequency input. Used as a single or dual stage controller it is suitable for fast batch applications.
It provides the operator with clear local readout and can be controlled via communications in more automated systems. There is quick access to commonly used preset values directly from the front panel if access has been authorised.
Automatic overrun compensation caters for system delays such as valve closure for precise volumes.
The instrument is compatible with a wide range of flowmeter frequency outputs, including millivolt signals, reed switches, Namur proximity switches and pulse trains via its smart front-panel program selection.
- Tailored for volumetric frequency flow input
- Single or Dual stage control
- Quick access to common batch quantities
- No-flow, leakage and over ow error detection
- Remote RUN/STOP/RESET
- Allows for non-linear correction
- Storage of 100 transactions with time and date stamp
- Selection of second language and user tags
- Selectable protocols on serial ports including Modbus RTU and Printer output
- Backlit display with LCD backup
Flow Meter Displays
We offer a wide range of displays which give local and remote indication of flowrate and total volume.
ETL – RN4 Turbine Flow Meter
This flanged range of flowmeters will provide you with a highly accurate way of measuring liquids over the range of 2 to 9000 litres/min.
Fill Level Indicator£45.00
CARDEV MAX 1-50 Tramp Oil Skimmer£499.00
MOTOREX Antirust Box of 12£138.00
MOTOREX Spray 2000£22.00
MOTOREX Tool Guard Spray£18.50
Easy Cut Pumpspray£14.95
Spindle Lube ISO VG68£55.00