The SGD is designed to display and save flow rates and totals from any of the ETL subsea flow meters.
Critical operations can be monitored and now data logged using an internal 32Gb Mass Storage Device (MSD). Diagnostic capability allows the operator to test / confirm operation with customisable sensitivity level set-up.
Any displayed image automatically flips upright via an in built accelerometer and also logs this occurrence.
Facilities to log ‘Shock and vibration’ and upload data logs via IrDA ‘infra-red’ with configuration for the SGDS via external RS232 / USB host connections, will present the operator with a user-friendly GUI to configure parameters and execute functions.
- Provides analogue count feedback from “dumb” tools or Subsea Modules scaled as per user needs
- 32 GB Data logging and Diagnostics functionality
- Infra-red (IR) capability
- Rugged Titanium housing, 4000m rated
- User configurable via both USB and RS232
- Optional output available for connection to control system or datalink
- 3 cell Lithium ion batteries
- 5 hour full battery charge via USB port
- Display is a 3.5” WQVGA display (320 x 480 pixels)
- Battery status displayed
- System Temperature displayed and logged
- User Input – text and bitmap option
- Display colours are user configurable
- 2 x Proximity sensors
- External scale change & zero
- 2 x Light sensors. Wakened by ROV lighting
- 2 x Digital and 1 x Analogue Input
- Suitable for any volt free sensor or 3v-5v Proximity Sensor
- User scaleable measurement value
- Adjustable display frame rate (25-115Hz)
Download our latest datasheet. Please note that you will need a PDF reader to view the files.
The icountOS (IOS) is an innovative solution to the challenge of measuring the quality of hydraulic oils and hydrocarbon fuels in many different applications.
The multi-channel hand-held measuring instrument for simultaneously measuring, storing to memory and analysing.