By-pass filter suitable for systems of up to 1000 litres. Max feed pressure 350 Bar. Flow rate controlled to 4 l/m.
Supplied with 2x SDFC Filter Element.
- Removes microparticles
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
The 2S-350-C4 features include:
- Input pressure 6-350 Bar
- Flow through filter controlled at 4 litres per minute
- Rugged construction – capable of withstanding the harshest environments
- Integrated sample point – allows connection to ETL ConMon particle monitors / oil sampling
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Power generation
- Plastic moulding
- Cement industry
- Manufacturing plants
- ROV launch and recovery systems – LARS
- Tether management system – TMS
Flow Rate Through Filter (l/h)**:
H: 328 W: 570 L: 231
Inlet: 3/8″ BSP (m)
Outlet: 3/4″ BSP (m)
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 2 x SDFC
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).