By-pass filter suitable for systems over 3000 litres. Max feed pressure 350 Bar. Flow rate controlled to 12 l/m.
Supplied with 6x CARDEV SDFC Filter Elements.
- Removes microparticles
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
For more information call us on
The 6S-350-C12 features include:
- Input pressure 6-350 Bar
- Flow through filter controlled at 12 litres per minute
- Rugged construction – capable of withstanding the harshest environments
- Integrated sample point – allows connection to ETL ConMon particle monitors / oil sampling
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Power generation
- Plastic moulding
- Cement industry
- Manufacturing plants
- ROV launch and recovery systems – LARS
- Tether management system – TMS
Flow Rate Through Filter (l/h)**:
H: 316 W: 865 L: 447
Inlet: 3/8″ BSP (m)
Outlet: 3/4″ BSP (m)
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 6 x SDFC
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).