Designed to be fitted flush in the top of a tank. By-pass filter suitable for systems of up to 400 litres. Max feed pressure 6 Bar.
Supplied with 1x CARDEV HDFC-N Filter Element.
- Low profile surface mounted installation
- Removes microparticles
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life
- Reduces operating costs
For more information call us on
The HDU-H8FL By-pass filter features include:
- Input pressure 2-6 Bar
- Designed to be surface mounted in a hydraulic tank for a simple, compact installation
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Earth moving machines
- Forestry equipment
- Mobile cranes
- Drilling/pilling equipment
- Static hydraulic systems
Flow Rate Through Filter (l/h)**:
H 215 W 195 L 195
Inlet: 1/4″ BSP (m)
Outlet: 1/4″ BSP (m)
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 1 x HDFC-N
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).