SwissCool AERO 8200 is a universal, water-miscible cutting fluid. Free from chlorine, boron and formaldehyde.
SwissCool AERO 8200 is based on a polymer technology. This innovative technology allows for the reliable machining of sensitive aluminium alloys.
- Free from boron and formaldehyde
- Mild formulation
- Extraordinary performance
- Above-average tool life
- Suitable for aircraft alloys (Al/Ti)
- Water hardness
- Forms stable and low-foam emulsions with preparation water between 5°dH and 30°dH
- Complies with current legislation
- Meets the requirements of TRGS 611
- Excellent rinsing behaviour
- Clean machine tools
- Very clean workpieces after machining
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Protects machines and components
- Excellent protection against discolouration of the material
- Excellent biostability
- The selected formulation prevents uncontrolled biological growth, resulting in a long emulsion service life
- No biological growth according to the ASTM E2275-13 test
Field of Application
Milling of high alloyed steels
Nickel based alloys
Titanium and aluminium alloys
4 Reasons You Should Switch To SwissCool Aero 8200
SWISSCOOL AERO 8200‘s new polymer technology has excellent flushing properties, keeping the machine very clean and reducing consumption to a minimum.
The complex structure of the new polymer-technology hinders nutrient intake by bacteria, thereby naturally inhibiting their growth.
Highly Effective Corrosion Protection for a Wide Spectrum of Applications
New polymer-technology in SWISSCOOL AERO 8200 protects machine and workpiece against corrosion and permits smooth cutting of critical aluminium alloys, titanium, high-alloy steels, and non-ferrous metals.
Conforms to Current Regulations
The innovative formula is free of chlorine, boric acid, and formaldehyde. This makes it very gentle and ensures excellent compatibility with people, materials, and machines.
Interested in a trial?
We’d love to clean and fill one of your machines with MOTOREX Premium Coolant!
Our cleaning procedure includes:
System cleaner added to your machine
Old coolant removed, sump and interior cleaned. Conveyor also cleaned if fitted
Machine filled with weak solution of new coolant (1 or 2%) and circulate to flush out residues of old coolant
Fully empty coolant wipe down all surfaces
Refill system as recommended by fluid supplier
Update coolant monitoring charts for HSE
Other Water Miscible Coolants
Coolant Mixing Stations capable of delivering via distribution pipework systems or locally via dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.
MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K contain surface-active substances, which improve the coefficient of friction and even prevents stick-slip at slow feed rate and heavy loads.
Fluid Transfer Unit – FTU
Portable transfer unit for draining / filling sumps, as well as removing particle contamination without any machine downtime.