The CFU-10 is ideal for restricted-access applications where the system can be carried into position. Simple control, over pressure protection.
Supplied with 1x CFFC Filter Element.
- Input pressure 2-10 Bar
- Up to 99.9% water removed (both free and dissolved water)
- Particle contamination removed
For more information call us on
The CFU System benefits include:
- Removes varnish and microparticles (down to less than 1 micron)
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
Small capacity / restricted space installations:
- Earth moving machines
- Forestry equipment
- Mobile cranes
- Drilling/piling equipment
- Static hydraulic systems
Max Operating Temperature:
H 234.5 W 90 L 90
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 1 x CFFC (Oil based fluids)
Request a CFU-10 Datasheet.
Got any questions? Why not call us on 01423 522911
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
Genuine replacement filter elements guarantee maximum performance and cost-effectiveness.