The SmartMixPLUS intelligent coolant mixing station, is capable of delivering clean coolant via a distribution pipework system or locally via a dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.
- Dual inverter controls allow automated coolant distribution through small diameter/restrictive pipe work systems
- Automated mixing of water soluble coolant
- Accurate and repeatable control of concentration
- Tight emulsion / small oil droplet size ensures optimal coolant performance and minimal coolant dragout
- Reduces coolant consumption by up to 25%
- No mixed coolant stored
- Delivers mixed coolant at 90 litres per minute
- Conforms with Water Authority regulation
The SmartMixPLUS Process
Water is drawn from the integral water tank. This reservoir of water (300 / 1000 litres) allows for fast delivery of mixed coolant even if you have a slow mains water supply.
Soluble oil is drawn via a lance which senses the oil level and shuts down the SmartMixPLUS when the soluble oil container empties, avoiding the possibility of delivering pure water.
Up to 4 concentration presets can be programmed. Coolant is mixed accurately into a consistent, “tight” emulsion giving it the best chance of performing as intended, and lasting as long in service as possible.
The SmartMixPLUS has pressure control, allowing it to pressurise a distribution pipework system, starting and stopping on demand from either from the pipework or from the local dispensing gun.
A simple, easy to read screen and touch sensitive buttons control the set up and operation of the SmartMixPLUS. The display indicates the status of the unit and highlights any fault conditions.
- 800 litre water tank – no reliance on mains water pressure
- Dispensing rate up to 90 litres per minute
- Standard concentration range 0.5% to 20%
- Soluble oil level in barrel / IBC displayed on screen (0-100%)
- Records coolant volume and average concentration delivered since last reset
- Low soluble oil / low water shut-off with warning
- Auto top up units – automatically control sump levels via a distribution pipe work system
- SmartSump – Automatically control sump levels via a distribution pipe work system. Tramp oil and particle removed automatically, bacterial growth controlled
- Service contract
- XIOT connectivity – monitor and control via cloud
Dry Weight (kg):
Coolant Delivery Rate:
SmartMixPLUS & CCS
The Ultimate Coolant Recycling Solution
Coolant around the workshop is collected in the CCS’s Used Coolant Tank (Tank 1). Used coolant is transferred through a bag filter to the CCS process tank, where tramp oil is coalesced and removed. Ozone gas is infused to control bacteria levels. Recycled clean coolant can be distributed around the workshop from the CCS’s holding tank (Tank 3).
If the level in tank 3 falls to a pre-set low level, the CCS allows new/fresh coolant to enter the tank from the CARDEV SmartMixPLUS.
Auto Top Up – ATU
Intelligent, level-sensing top up unit which, when combined with a SmartMix and distribution pipework, automatically controls the correct coolant level in a machine sump.