The 1S is ideal for restricted-access applications where the system can be carried into position. Simple control, over pressure protection, powder coated frame.
Supplied with 1x SDFC Filter Element.
- Simple controls
- Over-pressure protection
- Low pressure cutoff
- Integrated sample points – allows connection to ETL ConMon particle monitors / oil sampling
The 1S System benefits include:
- Removes varnish and microparticles (down to less than 1 micron)
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Power generation
- Plastic moulding
- Cement industry
- Manufacturing plants
- Service workshops
Max Operating Temperature:
H 509 W 430 L 265
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 1 x SDFC (Oil based fluids)
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
Genuine replacement filter elements guarantee maximum performance and cost-effectiveness.