Stainless steel construction with intelligent PLC control and filter element change timer.
Supplied with 2x SDFC Filter Element.
- Intelligent PLC control
- High / low pressure cutoff
- Filter element change timer
- Stainless steel construction
- Integrated sample points – allows connection to ETL ConMon particle monitors / oil sampling
The 2S-500E benefits include:
- Removes varnish and microparticles (down to less than 1 micron)
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Power generation
- Plastic moulding
- Cement Industry
- Manufacturing plants
- Service workshops
Flow Rate (l/h):
H: 1000 W: 590 L: 676
Filter Element Type:
2 x SDFC Filter Elements
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
Genuine replacement filter elements guarantee maximum performance and cost-effectiveness.
MOTOREX Spindle Lube ISO VG32 HYPER£55.00
MOTOREX Spindle Lube ISO VG46 HYPER£55.00
Fill Level Indicator£45.00
CARDEV MAX 1-50 Tramp Oil Skimmer£499.00
MOTOREX Antirust Box of 12£138.00
MOTOREX Spray 2000£22.00
MOTOREX Tool Guard Spray£18.50