Static filtration system. Simple control, high pressure protection, powder coated frame. Supplied with 4x SDFC Filter Elements.
- Simple to install and use on multiple systems
- Designed for continuous operation
- Can be temporarily mounted or permanently installed
- Transfer pump function for fast movement of fluid
- Rugged enclosed construction, powder coated mild steel frame
- Over-pressure protection
- Progressive cavity pumpset – 110V, 230V & 400V (50/60Hz) options available
- Integrated sample points – take a bottle sample or connect one of our ETL ConMon icountOS particle detectors for a real time check on fluid condition (ISO / NAS code and moisture content)
- Oil cleanliness maintained at “better than new*” levels
- Removes microparticles & salt, down to 1 micron and smaller
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
- Enables filtration during operation or shutdown
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Power generation
- Plastic moulding
- Cement Industry
- Manufacturing plants
- ROV Launch and Recovery Systems – LARS
- Tether Management System – TMS
H: 435 W: 740 L: 672
Filter Element Type:
4 x SDFC Filter Elements
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
Genuine replacement filter elements guarantee maximum performance and cost-effectiveness.
MOTOREX Spindle Lube ISO VG32 HYPER£55.00
MOTOREX Spindle Lube ISO VG46 HYPER£55.00
Fill Level Indicator£45.00
CARDEV MAX 1-50 Tramp Oil Skimmer£499.00
MOTOREX Antirust Box of 12£138.00
MOTOREX Spray 2000£22.00
MOTOREX Tool Guard Spray£18.50