Insertion Dual Pulse
TDP490 & DP525 are cost effective stainless steel flowmeters for measuring the ow of water, fuels & other low viscosity liquids in pipes sizes 1.5”~100” (40~2500mm).
Insertion flowmeters are installed with the metering head 1/8th into the pipe resulting in very little pressure drop. They do not require external power when used with the Trimec rate totalisers however some options such as high temperature & non-magnetic models require external power.
Applications include HVAC, hot & chilled water, fire systems, water distribution (management & treatment), boiler feed water & hydrant flow testing.
- P68 (NEMA6) submersible 316SS construction
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range
- Rugged & compact design
- Intrinsically safe hazardous area versions
- Integral or remote pre-amplifiers & flow instruments
- DP525 version suitable for “hot tap” installation
- BI-Directional Flow Measurement
Flow Meter Displays
We offer a wide range of displays which give local and remote indication of flowrate and total volume.
ETL – RN4 Turbine Flow Meter
This flanged range of flowmeters will provide you with a highly accurate way of measuring liquids over the range of 2 to 9000 litres/min.