DC powered system designed for use on mobile plant. Can be mounted on powerful magnets for temporary installation. Simple control, high pressure protection, powder coated frame.
Supplied with 2x SDFC Filter Elements.
- Over-pressure protection
- Rugged enclosed construction, powder coated mild steel frame
- Can be temporarily mounted (via powerful magnets) or permanently installed
- Simple to install and use
- When installed on mobile equipment secure system with ratchet straps
- 12/24v DC powered progressive cavity pumpset
- Sample points – allows connection to particle monitors / oil sampling
- Designed for continuous operations
System benefits include:
- Removes microparticles
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 saving
- Reduces operating costs
- Suitable for use on multiple systems
- Enables filtration during operation
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Forestry equipment
- Mobile plant
- Service vehicles
- Diesel fuel filtration
Max Operating Temperature:
H: 573 W: 576 L: 267
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 2 x SDFC (Oil based fluids)
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
Genuine replacement filter elements guarantee maximum performance and cost-effectiveness.
Service Master Plus
A rugged, portable device to measure and log pressure, temperature, flow, and speed.