High / low pressure cut-off and filter element change timer. Mixed powder coated mild steel / stainless steel frame. Flow rate 500 l/hr**
Supplied with 4x SDFC Filter Elements.
- Intelligent PLC control
- High / low pressure cutoff
- Filter element change timer
- Large capacity pre-filter with re-usable filter bag
- Integrated sample points – allows connection to ETL ConMon particle monitors / oil sampling
- Removes varnish and microparticles (down to less than 1 micron)
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents system corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 savings
- Reduces operating costs
Suitable for all types of industrial applications including:
- Power generation
- Plastic moulding
- Cement industry
- Manufacturing plants
- Service workshops
Flow Rate (l/h)**:
H: 984 W: 554 L: 939
Filter Element Type:
4 x SDFC Filter Elements
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
Genuine replacement filter elements guarantee maximum performance and cost-effectiveness.
Service Master Plus
A rugged, portable device to measure and log pressure, temperature, flow, and speed.