Portable Tramp Oil Removal Unit
An air powered version of our popular T700 mobile tramp oil removal unit. Stainless steel construction. Supplied with 1x Bag Filter.
- Powered by compressed air
- Stainless steel construction
- Reusable bag filter
- Minimal servicing required – no consumable parts
- Unattended operation
- Easy to use – minimal setup and no “levelling” required
- Universal application – works on any coolant sump
- Clean, trampoil-free coolant
- Increased coolant life – reduced coolant costs
- Reduced disposal costs
- Reduced machine downtime – clean coolant whilst the machine is in operation
- Improved operator conditions – reduced oil mist, reduced bacterial growth, coolant odour reduced
H: 1306 W: 599 L: 847
Filter Bag Type:
Particles / fines removed from the coolant and the bottom of the sump via bag filter
Coolant Mixing Stations capable of delivering via distribution pipework systems or locally via dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.
Coolant Cleaning Station – CCS
Central coolant recycling station capable of treating 500 litres of used coolant every 3 to 4 hours.