Tramp Oil Removal Unit – Portable
Slideways oil contamination (aka trampoil) is still the biggest cause of coolant problems in a typical workshop. Controlling trampoil extends coolant life, reduces bacterial activity, avoids ‘Monday morning smell,’ and gives improved tool life and machined finishes.
The T700 effectively removes trampoil and floating swarf – even on turbulent sumps – without stopping your machines. One T700 can serve an entire workshop.
- Removes tramp oil contamination
- Extends coolant life
- Reduces coolant costs – reduced consumption and reduced disposal volumes
- Increased machine tool efficiency / productivity
- Reduces bacterial growth
- Improved operator conditions – improved health and safety
- Minimal running costs
- One unit can service an entire workshop
- Stainless steel construction
- Reusable bag filter
- Minimal servicing required – no consumable parts
- Unattended operation
- Easy to use – minimal setup and no “levelling” required
- Universal application – works on any coolant sump
H: 1306 W: 614 L: 797
110V – 230V
< 3.5 Amps < 2.0 Amps
Filter Bag Type:
Particles / fines removed from the coolant and the bottom of the sump via bag filter
Coolant Mixing Stations capable of delivering via distribution pipework systems or locally via dispensing gun. Fast delivery, accurate mixing.