The SDU-M8 is a by-pass filter suitable for systems of up to 400kw/40 litres of oil. Max input pressure 2-6 bar.
Supplied with 1x SDFC Filter Elements.
- Removes microparticles including combustion deposits
- Removes free and dissolved water contamination
- Increases system reliability
- Prevents engine corrosion
- Reduces component wear
- Extends oil life and generates CO2 saving
- Reduces operating costs
The SDU-M8 features include:
- Input pressure 2-6 Bar
- Up to 99.9% water removed
(both free and dissolved water)
- Particle contamination
(including combustion deposits) removed
- Oil life can be extended by up to 4 times
Diesel engines in applications such as:
- Earth moving machines
- Forestry equipment
- Rail maintenance machines
- Drilling/pilling equipment
- Truck and bus fleets
Flow Rate Through Filter (l/h)**:
H: 303 W: 239 L: 217
Inlet: 1/4″ BSP (m)
Outlet: 1/4″ BSP (m)
Filter Element Type:
Standard Fit 1 x SDFC
Removes free and dissolved water down to <50ppm (0.005%).
100-times magnified, 1 scale mark = 10μm. Oil cleanliness maintained at better than new levels. (Down to 13/11/8 (ISO 4406: 1999) – Class 2 NAS 1638).
Each SDFC Filter Element Can Remove Up To
Measure cleanliness and moisture levels in oil and fuels with this robust, portable, and easy to use device.
By-pass filter suitable for systems of up to 400 litres. Max feed pressure 350 Bar. Flow rate restricted to 2 l/m.
Service Master Plus
A rugged, portable device to measure and log pressure, temperature, flow, and speed.